Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Heaven for the fashionista=BLOGGER YARD SALE

too late to post this, but better than never !!
Friday, 26 November 2010

Happened at Mazee fX
last month I went to this event too and it was awesome !! got a lotsss I mean super lotssss of good stuff
and now I got a lotsssss of good stuff again



us in the fitting room..we're getting nuts to took some pic while I wanna try a skirt that I want to buy and I already bought it :D but I didn't took a pic with the new skirt..haha..

1 skirt but we stayed in the fitting room so long to took a pic :p






this is what we called lunch part 2..too bad we didn't took a pic our lunch part 1


                                  a yellow guy in the middle of the street and the storm

when we're having our lunch part 2 there's a thunder and storm (sort of :p) and I found an interesting view in here..


and the last thing which is the most funny part is me and freezka did a photoshoot !!
the result is like we're in the cover of Girlfriend's magazine ! lmfao
the most embarrassing part is...............
both of this photos appeared on the screen stage over and over again !!! ROTFL

here it is....us trying to be a model..a failure model :p






No comments:

Post a Comment