Saturday, November 13, 2010

another whole lotta surprised

Late post..because this is happened 2 days ago on thursday 11 november :p

went out to senayan city with 2 of my sistaaah..we're gonna watching Megamind 3D and guess what ?? the 3D wasn't available for megamind on that theatre !! boooooo !!!
so we're having a sushi party before the movie and I've got a sushi cake because I just having a b'day on 6 november..it's delicious !!


I just remember I haven't blow a candle on my b'day because I'm too afraid of my Adommy cake will having a damage or something (riddiculous,eh?). so I blew a candle on this sushi cake and make a wish !! there's a really long list of wishes in my mind but If I'm wishing all of it I bet it'll took a time until midnight so I just shouting the important one on my mind




by the way..me and rhaz just finished our damn midtest so we're kinda nuts and it made us ordered a lotssss of food. yyyaaayy for japanesse food !! here comes our precious food


those foods made us TOTALLY full !! but we still bought popcorn anyway for watching megamind..seems we don't have a limit for our stomach..lol

Megamind is a funny movie anyway, I love it :)
and here's the surprised that I've got from my sistaaah inside the theatre where I can't see anything because the light's already off XD




woot !! it's a dark red glittery nail polish inside the box and wait !! It's Adam Lambert bouncing beside of my 3 sistaaah..love it..thx yaaawww :D

No comments:

Post a Comment