Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter 7 Premiere ^V^

Finally..how long you've been waiting for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows movie ? long enough for sure and Today is the premiere of HP 7 part 1 in Indonesia !! *bouncing*
too bad I didn't join the queue part which is one of the hectic but exciting thing if you attended to a movie premiere, because I'm trap in my religion class but feels sorry that I skip one of my make up class :p

it's a premiere..usually it will be glam woops nope I mean special or something that I can't describe..but guess what ? you should see the tickets !!


hell yeah it's so special..it wasn't a printed ticket but A HANDWRITING TICKET !!
there's an error with the computer and here it is..we got a handwriting ticket..applause for this, does it taste like a movie premiere ? lol



I'm not going to give you any spoiler but in my opinion this movie is so much better than the last HP movie..can't wait to watch the part 2 XD



 taken all of this photos before the movie started..look at the face of the excitement..lol
just let you know we're heading to this cinema with nimbus 2010 !! nimbus 2000 is too old fashion for us..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment