Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello strangers..Happy Glamoween !! xoxo

Hale-o !! it's me, Dian..
welcome to my new blog :) Why I made a new one ? so many reasons for this question..because I forgot my blog's email, bored with blog's name, etc. Maybe you'll find me posting about music, fashion, animals, food and so many random things because I like those stuff and I post everything that I like ;)

BEWARE !! I sing whenever I like because I'm obsessed with singing..LOL. I used to be a vocalist in a rock band, once trying in a pop-rock band and then a metal band. lately I don't sing in a band, just me, myself with my guitar..I like to covered my favorite song, check and subscribe in www.youtube.com/deeisdian

about Fashion..actually I wore what I want to wear. but I don't know why some of my friends told me I had a Goth style but I SWEAR I'm not. maybe that's because black eyeliner always glued on my eyes..LOL.
anyway, seems I already talked to much..last words for today..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!
Don't trip of the glitz !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment