Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bring Me The Horizon Pre-sale ticket

*drum rolls* and at the end of the day ladies and gentlement..Bring Me The Horizon will have a show in Indonesia !!
the pre-sale ticket available at Adrie Subono's house on last sunday, 28 november 2010

a really hectic,crowded and fun day..me and my friend came to his house on 8am beside they opened on 9am and look my number of queue !!


                                                           my lucky number 80


why I called lucky number 80 ? because we didn't use that precious number of queue..a friend that we just knowed just in time helped us and we're paying on number 64 and the most wonderful thing is we've got a discount! oow yes..girls always love a discount, so does the boys..admit it guys ;)

still we're waiting more or less than 4 hours..so we waste our time with took some pic..haha !!


                                                   me & laras outside adrie's house


                                                          still outside the house


                                                        and finally inside the house

ooh last word !! I really love Adriie's dog, Gibson !! sooo adorable !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment