Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Adam Lambert Acoustic EP



Adam Lambert Acoustic Live EP will release on 6th December 2010 !! can't wait any longer I even started to counting down the day :p
he will release 5 songs from 'For Your Entertainment' album such as whataya want from me, music again, soaked (can't believe this song !! I always have a goosebump everytime I heard this song..too beautiful ), aftermath and guess what ?? here's my favorite one and I just can't help myself to upload it here !!

yes..it's SLEEPWALKER !!
I feel like a lil kid who just got a candy from a stranger, bouncing and jumping all over the street when I heard this song !! it's awesome !! yes of course cause he is a Mr. super duper talented guy for sure ;)

last month or when I forgot, I covered this song and lmfao of course not as good as what Adam did to this song but click here if you wanna check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjDhIo-74w

No comments:

Post a Comment