Saturday, November 6, 2010

GLAMAZING 20th B'day

yesterday I'm having a really great b'day..I turn 20 !! already pass the teenage life and I'm survive !! LOL

start with a surprised b'day card from my mom in the morning !! I can't believe she made an Adam Lambert's b'day card !! yyyaaaayy for Glambert !! XD


 and the next craziest thing is my cake !! my mom gave me ADOMMY CAKE !! yes, it's adam lambert and tommy joe ratliff faces on my cake..and it taste as delicious as their faces ;)


 


the rest of the day I just hang out with my family and eat everything that we want !! yup, eating is the best thing you could do without second thoughts on your b'day :p

night is comin..it's time to slice my cake. oohh no !! it's hard to slice adam and tommy !! don't want to seperate them..lol sorry Imma obsessed with my adommy cake..

but here I am, I'm about to slice my adommy cake..Their face is mine !! nobody can touch it..since this is the time I can lick Tommy and Adam's faces (I mean the cake) lmfao  :p


and the last but absolutely not least !!

this morning I woke up and I've got a b'day tweeted from ISAAC CARPENTER !! HE'S ADAM LAMBERT'S DRUMMER !!


omg !! I'm totally happy..

anyway..thanks sooooo much for everyone, for all the b'day wishes..y'all so sweet..really made my day :)


xoxo
-Dian-

No comments:

Post a Comment