Saturday, December 11, 2010

somewhere over KPK

boring with your hang out places ? here's the solution, try to hang out at KPK !! hahaha..
nope, kidding..but yeah..me and my friends just tried this. actually not for hang out, we're looking for metro tv journalist, we're here about 3 hours, took a few pic about the news but the rest of the day we're just laughing, joking and screaming.

start at warung padang in front of KPK, all of us screaming so loud because I've got an email from somebody's dad !! (sorry I'm not gonna tell you who's dad is he but I'll tell you when my business with his dad is done..it's gonna be a big surprise). I asked him a favor to tell his son I need to meet him for an interview, it's for my final assignment and he already helped me a lot, and he just told me another good news..let's pray for it, I expect this so much :D

ok..back to the topic..d'oh, I even forgot what to tell..lol
but here we are at the KPK


                                                            stefani, olin, me

 
                                                            chika and me

                                                                wind blow !!!

                                                      yes, we're sitting on the floor


No comments:

Post a Comment