Thursday, December 30, 2010

Indonesia played so well in the FINAL

wednesday, 29 december 2010 was a memorable moment ever !!
it was AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 FINAL Leg 2 Indonesia VS Malaysia !!
total exciting even though that day I was sick, but the sick all gone as soon as Timnas appeared, i even lost my voice because I screamed a lot, almost crying when I saw how hard timnas trying to be the winner and they all played really really well..never seen them attack so much from the very first time before, they're awesome !!
also all of the supporters are great !! we all played fair !! no riots, that's great :D
and here's some of the photos that I took at the stadium (sorry if most of the photos is Irfan Bachdim, cause I'm a big fan of him)

 


 I totally agree with this

warming up before the match











I still tried to took Irfan's photo !!

 
The result

and finally even Indonesia didn't win this tournament but for me Indonesia still the winner tonight !!
no matter what we all still support Garuda !!
it's really sad to see Irfan and Arif crying..they already did the best and their performance today is so amaze me and we're gonna support Timnas always :)

Thx God there's no Riots after the match too, everything under control, the supporters are so cool but FYI I took 2 and an half hour to went home cause the taxi queue is sooo long, just so you know the road is all red
 


No comments:

Post a Comment