Monday, December 20, 2010

SemiFinal leg2 Indo-Phil

yesterday is the most amazing night !! it's a great event to start my holiday..yes, it's semi final leg2 of AFF Suzuki cup 2010 Indonesia VS Philippines
I have tonssss of photos before,during, and after the match..
even my favorite football player Irfan Bachdim didn't played on this match but I'm still so happy Indonesia become a winner last night !! can't wait to see them in final !!




 arrived at GBK on 2pm and the crowd is already FUN !! that's me on the queue who want to exchange the ticket..I got cat.1 and I got a really great view !!





                                                   before the match..still not too crowded

                                               
                                                        THE RESULT !!!!     
 
after the match

WOOT !! GARUDA DIDADAKU !! See you timnas in the final !!
and btw I'm so happy I can record a video of Irfan Bachdim after the match !! it was a great video..also some pics..gonna upload it later because the file size is really huge, it'll take a really long time

No comments:

Post a Comment