Friday, December 24, 2010

another hectic day at GBK

it's getting closer to the final !! yes, I'm still talking about AFF cup 2010
23 December 2010 is the 1st day they selling the final tickets for leg2 catagory1 and here I come !!!
here you can see how loooooong the queue


the weather is so damn hot !! the funny thing is there's also a demonstration behind us and one of them using Irfan Bachdim mask !! LOL


after 3 hours standing under the sun, I got this number of queue !! it's not over yet because suddenly the weather is changing into a really hard rain !! from sweat to rain !! we're struggling for the tickets


here's what I've got and thx God I survived because just a few minute after I got the ticket the crowd is getting riot, I think because the weather and tired things because yeah..we all absolutely tired.

and btw I'm on the news !! ROTFL..check here http://bola.inilah.com/read/detail/1084882/sistem-baru-penjualan-tiket-dimaki-dan-dipuji
btw my name with I not Y..but it's ok..pretty fun anyway..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment