Friday, December 17, 2010

GBK fever

I just bought AFF suzuki cup semi final ticket yesterday !! this is the most fun ticket queue that I've ever seen..
I've never been to a football match before so I think it's gonna be totally awesome to start my holiday.
yesterday I went to Gelora Bung Karno at 4 pm..it was raining so bad, there's storm and thunder but I'm passing it through with my yellow umbrella just for the ticket..LOL
I think they don't have a good procedure for selling the tickets..they made people waiting in a day, even I heard there's a riot in the afternoon but thx God my queue is pretty cool.
so many screaming such as "booooo !! woy !! woy !! waaaaaa !!! ihiiiiiiyyy !!! ciyeee !!! horeeee !!!" and that's so FUN !!! can't stop laughing on the queue, they know how to killed the time..critics every movement !! and made it funny, that's how we killed the time..hahaha..
after 3hours finally I got my ticket at 7pm !! and when I already hold my bill the crowd cheering up and screaming, some said "how does it feel after you've got the ticket?" hahaha they all really funny !!
I feel super duper exciting for sure :D
here's my preparation !!!



 






 and this is my cupboard :D
half full with my favorite Indonesian football player, yup the striker "Irfan Bachdim" !! I also can't wait to see him play on the game this sunday !! absolutely will support him and the whole team <3
I know they can beat philippines..
garuda di dadaku !!


                                                         Indonesia National Team

No comments:

Post a Comment