Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pelita Jaya FC Gathering

5 December 2011, still related with football..this past 2 weeks have been amazing! I met a lot of my favorite football players, from national to international and on last monday I went to Pelita Jaya press conference and gathering, yup..one of Indonesia football club that I love :) and today I wasn't forget to bring my camera so I got tons of photos, so here are some photos that I took from this event..I took a lot of Diego Michiels photos, hehehe sorry..that's because he's my favorite one!

ooh I feel like I should write about this:
this isn't my first meeting with Diego, I met him like 4 days ago and I gave him my favorite bracelet that I always wear everyday, I have two same bracelet so I gave him one..and when I met him again he still remember me, he said he still keep my bracelet..it's on his apartment.
when he said that his manager asked him about what we were talking about and he told his manager about it, and when he told the story from first to last, he's amazing, seriously amazing! he's the most nice footballer that I've ever met!

by the way I made a tees by myself, I wrote I <3 Diego and when he saw it he was like "wooow! yeeeaaaayyyy", seriously his expression is totally adorable! (omg, I can't stop giggling while I'm typing this..LOL)





he want to write my name on my tees, he seems afraid he'll wrong on writing my name so he tried to write it first on the newspaper he found on the table, he wrote "Diyan"..his manager told him without Y, and it seems more confused him so he gave me the newspaper and the marker and asked me to write it there..that was an "OMG OMG I'M SHAKING" moment for me..lol


last but not least, one of a tv station took a shoot of me..hahaha..

 

2 comments:

  1. www.pasarpoker88(dot)org

    kami situs poker online terbaik yang menyediakan banyak bonus setiap hari nya
    minimal deposit 20.000
    untuk bonus kami menyediakan :
    - bonus turn over 0,3%
    - bonus deposit 10%
    - bonus harian 5.000
    - bonus referal 20%

    Kami menyediakan bank online 24 Jam Kecuali BCA!!!

    game terlengkap dalam satu web di antaranya :
    - Texas holdem poker
    - Bandar ceme
    - Domino99 online
    - Capsa susun
    - Live poker
    - omaha poker
    - Super10
    - Ceme keliling

    info Lebih lanjut silakan kunjungi web atau livechat kami di www.pasarpoker88(dot)org

    WA : +855979634740
    BBM : E35D4378
    INSTAGRAM : @pasarpoker88_
    WECHAT : pasarpoker88
    LINE : +855979634740
    SMS : +855979634740

    ReplyDelete