Sunday, December 11, 2011

La Galaxy is coming to town

29 November, I went Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan to watched Coaching Clinic with La Galaxy! also it's such a pleassure to sat on the VIP seat when I watched La Galaxy training. David Beckham is the 1st football player that I adore so much when I was on the elemantary school, finally I saw him and the most shocking thing is he smiled and waving hand to me when I called his name when he's about to leave the field, also half of the team waving hands at me from the bus when they're about to back to the hotel. I didn't take a lot of picture because I forgot to bring my camera, until now I regret it, but I took a few of their pic from my Blackberry..hahaha absolutely not a good quality but it's better than not ;)









 

2 comments:

  1. Freechip Tanpa Deposit Bulan September 2020 (COMING SOON)

    • Daftar >> Freechip Gratis

    Follow on Twitter @s1288poker
    Follow on Instagram @s128poker.ofc
    Follow on Facebook @s128cash.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Best Blackjack games - Mapyro
    Blackjack 의왕 출장마사지 - Best Blackjack games · Three Card Poker - Best 천안 출장안마 Blackjack tables 전라북도 출장안마 in Biloxi, 충청남도 출장샵 Mississippi · Omaha Blackjack - Best Blackjack tables 수원 출장마사지 in Las Vegas · Blackjack

    ReplyDelete