Monday, February 14, 2011

we're all just victims of a crime

every single words from this song really describe my bloody valentine, it's 'victim by avenged sevenfold'. who knows that you'll lost someone that you love forever in a valentine's day..
I dedicate this for my beloved cat Rascal, I hope he's happy wherever he is and he's gonna be my lovely lil bro no matter what, I love him so much more than I love myself :')

 

House full of roses, a letter on the stairs, A tape full of messages for anyone who cares..collage of broken words and stories full of tears, Remembering your life cause we wish you were here. Nothing is harder than to wake up all alone, realize it's not OK, it's the end of all you've known. Time keeps passing by but it seems I'm frozen still. Scars are left behind but some too deep to feel.
And some say this can't be real, and I've lost my power to feel tonight..we're all just victims of a crime. when all's gone and can't be regained, we can't seem to shelter the pain inside..we're all just victims of the crime.
some days you'll find me in a place I like to go, ask question to myself 'bout the things I'll never know. what's left here to find? cause I need a little more, I need a little time, can we even up the score?
Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true..I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you. it must have been the season that threw us out of line. A time I stood so tall, now I'm searching for a sign.
so don't need your salvation with promises unkind and all the speculations, save it for another time.
cause we all need a reason, a reason just to stay and some just can't be bothered to..stick around another day, victims of a crime..living with this victims of a crime..
I'm missing you.................




No comments:

Post a Comment