Monday, February 28, 2011

Blinded by Drop Dead

haven't shopping in a while and yesterday I went to the one and only authorized dealer of Drop Dead clothing in Indonesia !! this is the most wonderful clothing line, once you enter the store, you wouldn't get out until you get what you want which is almost all of the clothes I really want it sooo bad! hahaha..


yup..he is Oliver Sykes, the owner of Drop Dead clothing line!

 

I get into the store and here's what I found !! a super huge Oliver Sykes in
in the wall !!
too bad, they only sell some size for guys, there's only 2 piece of tee for girls so I decided to bought 'Loner' tanktop for a guy..and it looks like a dress in my body but I totally love it..that's cool I think :D

  


can't wait to get back to that store and buy another drop dead stuff !! and if you're interest with the clothing line that I'm talking about, you can find out here and shopping here --> www.iheartdropdead.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment