Friday, January 14, 2011

Het was een zeer goede avond


I got so many final assignment and I need so many help from so many people.
and it was great ,d'oh let me say it's perfect that Fardy Bachdim wants to help me doing one of my final assignment. yes, he's Irfan Bachdim's brother :) I bet you know Irfan cause he's one of the best Indonesian football player.
don't know how much to thank him for helping me in 4 weeks since he arrived in jakarta until finally we've met on last thrusday, yeah last week before he's back to Amsterdam.



special thanks for Mr Nouval Bachdim, it wouldn't happen without his helped, and absolutely for Fardy Bachdim, he helped me a lot !! thxthxthx :) never forgot his wonderful advice, I will do it for sure !!
anyway I still have tons of photos but I don't think I'm gonna post it, too much I think..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment