Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Day with Simple Plan

it's been 4 years since I met Simple Plan until finally a couple of days ago they came back to Jakarta on January 17. they are still nice and humble as usually, too bad this time the situation is kinda crowded so it was hard to take a pic. Pierre asked for my Blackberry to took our photo but suddenly my phone wasn't working out! probably I will hate my phone for that. 
I got a candid photo of me and Chuck taken by my friend but there's a security face in the middle of us and he was starring to the camera, seriously that's ruin the whole pic..LOL







I hope they will come back to jakarta again, soon! never miss any chance to meet them everytime they're here, yes..it's been 3 times :)

1 comment:

  1. agen resmi terpercaya indonesia
    Bonus Cashback 5% s/d 10% Dibagikan Setiap Minggu
    Deposit Hanya Minimal IDR 50.000,- Menangkan Jackpot Ratusan Juta Setiap Hari..
    Daftar >> Deposit >> Withdraw Sekarang Juga bolavita1.com
    Untuk Info, Bisa Hubungi Customer Service Kami ( SIAP MELAYANI 24 JAM ) :
    Telegram : +62812-2222-995 / https://t.me/bolavita
    Wechat : Bolavita
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    Line : cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete