Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My video on Manchester City Official website

so stoked when I figured out that my video is on Manchester City official website! I'm happy enough when Man.City staff posted my video on their facebook page and a few days later they posted it on the official website!

go click my video if you haven't: 
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/August/City-on-YouTube-170811

I sang this on the day before mcfc 1st match on this new season, hoping the players especially David Silva would watch it :P (hey..we could dreaming right? LOL)
really wish they gonna be a champion again on this season, it's the day when Manchester City vs Swansea and wooohhooo we got 4-0 !  1st debut of Aguero and he already gave 2 goals, wow! also a goal by the lovely Merlin, David Silva and Dzeko :D
we also won 3-2 against Bolton, another great goal by Silva! Barry and also Dzeko again..






MCFC on the top..well, I hope they will keep their strength, even more strength so they could stuck on the top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment