Monday, May 9, 2011

unholy conFASHION

Lately I've been listening again to some of my childhood idol songs..it reminds me of my corny and riddiculous taste of fashion..hahahaha, here's my confession!

I forgot when, but I think on my early 3rd grade..I adore Spice Girls style!! I bought a lot of similar shoes like what they wore..hahaha I know it's riddiculous right now but in the past I thought that was pretty cool

  

yeeesss some shoes like that!! can you imagine?!? viva forever lads!! hahaha..
not too long I leave that fashion because I'm obsessed with something else..
it is Spanish guitar!! to be honest it started because I saw one of westlife member, Kian (is it correct?) played Spanish guitar and I was like gooosshhh I want to play Spanish stuff with that acoustic guitar!!



and then I took acoustic guitar courses where I am being the one and only girl in the class!!! I don't know why there's no girl who had any interest with guitar stuff..but I don't care, I really love the class..I remember how satisfied I am when I can play many Spanish songs..too bad I didn't remember those songs again, only remember a few of my favorite one. back to fashion suddenly I found another role model and she is.......

 
 Avril Lavigne!! LMFAO I think it's about 6th grade..I wore tees, baggy pants, tie and so many punk stuff!! geeeezzzz..I'm totaly a fashion victim!! hahahaha..
and when I was on junior high school I always wearing band tees such as Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine, the used, my chemical romance, etc..I remember almost all the clothes that I have are black! and that was also the time I took a singing lesson which only took less than a year because I'm bored..yeah any courses never last forever in my life..hahahaha..
 in high school I don't think I have a role model..I just wear what I want to wear..

in college I have so many inspired things..role model? I don't think so...





 I've been dressed up as Alice Cullen from Twilight when I attended so many Twilight saga event..
I also cut my hair like her..hahaha..
to be honest it's pretty fun to be a vampire
but I failed with the contact lens, d'oh! I'm totaly sucks about this!

but my hair is grow longer right now because I have a lil traumatic to go to a hairdresser..last time I cut my hair it turned out to be a total failure..so I let it grow right now for I don't know how long..
speak about fashion I never did those stuff anymore..now I just wear what I think it's good..yes, totaly I care about fashion but I like to built my own taste of fashion..
I could wear a dress with sneakers or band tees with boots, goth stuff with high heels or even Manchester City Jersey with shorts..wear anything that I think it's good, I don't give a damn if anyone said that it's terrible or corny but this is what I like  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment