Thursday, April 21, 2011

So glad to know this from Jona Weinhofen

been told by my friend that Jona last posted on tumblr will make my day so I checked it out and goooossshhh yes it is!!


my tumblr is on Jona's thanks list !! I'm happy knowing that he like my tumblr!!
and I think what he did is really sweet..
I've been on and off running a fansite for an American Bassist, but I only did it a few months since the bassist don't care about it, so I don't want to make any fansite anymore..hahaha..and this is actually my personal tumblr until suddenly I realize I only posted about Bring Me The Horizon, beside..I made this tumblr to post everything I like and dunno why it's always goes to bmth, bmth and bmth..so once I said I did those things to said thanks to bmth because they're finally came to Jakarta on 19 february 2011 so I dedicated my tumblr for them, btw that's one of the best show that I've ever seen!
I can't believe that Jona Weinhofen and Oliver Sykes are following me! I'm soooooo happy knowing from Jona himself that he like my tumblr..it is made my day!! I've been a big fan of BMTH about 5 years ago and I never expected that the band dudes will care of what I am doing, it's like a butterfly in my stomach that the band dudes are really nice and respect! I like a lot of bands for sure, but never found a band where all the band dudes really care about it..thx God it's BMTH :D
I think tumblr is my favorite networking site from now on! hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment